Ultra-Hydrating Enzyme Masque exfoliates and detoxifies skin as it boosts cellular renewal. Packed with hydrating botanicals and antioxidants, this energizing masque instantly moisturizes and firms dry and dehydrated skin.
Recommended for: Normal, Dry, Sensitive, and Combination Oily skin
Healthy Step: Treat
After Cleansing. Apply masque to the face and allow to sit for 10-15 minutes. Remove with tepid water. Use 2-3 times a week.
- Increases Hydration
- Reduces Dull & Uneven Texture
- Wrinkles & Fine Lines
- Pores & Texture
- Combination Oily
My face gets red when I use Ultra-Hydrating Enzyme Masque. Should I be concerned?
Ultra-Hydrating Enzyme Masque incorporates several enzymes that gently but actively digest dead skin cells. The redness you are seeing is a result of this activity.
How often can I use Ultra-Hydrating Enzyme Masque?
We recommend the use of any GlyMed Plus masques two to three times weekly unless otherwise instructed by your skin care professional.
I have noticed that my hands are also revealing their age. Can I use Ultra-Hydrating Enzyme Masque on my hands?
Yes, the hands are the true revelation of aging since most individuals do not address these concerns early. Follow the same instructions for use on the back of hands and anywhere there is excessive dry skin including elbows and knees.
Is this product safe for pregnant or breastfeeding moms?
Yes this product contains ingredients safe for pregnant/breastfeeding mothers.
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Aqua (Water)
- Glyceryl Stearate SE
- Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- Potassium Sorbate (Vitamin C)
- Selenium (Goji Berry)
- Thioctic Acid
- Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract
- Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Extract
- Hordeum Distichon (Barley) Extract
- Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract
- Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion) Extract
- Bromelain Extract
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract
- Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract
- Triticum Aestivum (Wheat) Leaf Extract
- Ascophyllum Nodosum (Algae) Extract
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate)
- Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A Ester)
- Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C Ester)
- Diazolidinyl Urea
- Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate
- Sodium Chloride
- Chromium Oxide Green