For the prevention and treatment of stretch marks
Pregnancy safe in all trimesters
Stratamark is a rapidly drying, nonsticky,
transparent, silicone gel
formulation for the treatment and prevention of stretch marks
- For external use only.
- Stratamark should not be applied to third degree burns or to open wounds.
- Stratamark should not be placed in contact with mucous membranes or the eyes.
- Stratamark should not be applied over other skin treatments without the advice of your physician.
- Stratamark may stain clothing if not completely dry. If staining occurs, dry cleaning should be able to remove it without any damaging of the fabric.
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult your physician.
- Keep this product out of the reach of children.
- Store below 30C (86F).
- Do not use after the expiration (EXP) date printed on the tube.
Prevention and treatment of stretch marks
siloxanes, alkylmethyl silicones
Ensure that the skin is clean and dry.
Apply a very thin layer of Stratamark to
the relevant areas with your fingertips
and distribute evenly to form a very thin
layer and allow the gel to dry. Stratamark should be applied once per day, or after each wash. For best results Stratamark should be maintained in continuous contact with the skin (24 hours a day). When applied correctly, Stratamark should be dry in 5–6 minutes. If it takes longer to dry you have probably applied too much. A little amount of gel goes a long way. Gently remove any excess gel with a tissue or paper towel and allow the drying process to continue. Once dry, Stratamark can be covered
by undergarments, sunscreens or cosmetics